Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 4 pieces of Blenko glass vases and a bowl with etched

Customer Question

I have 4 pieces of Blenko glass vases and a bowl with etched name BLENKO on bottom. I have not been able to find them even after searches in books or on line. The vases have the silver sticker with the Blenko name in handshape, but the bowl is lavender and it is the only one with the etched name on bottom. Can you help me or direct me to a place where I can get an estimate on there worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.

Sometimes my customers click the wrong button when they really do not want a "live conversation." Please be careful what choices you click on.

I am going to need photos of your 4 pieces of Blenko glass.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,

Doris