Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Zuni Squash Blossom with 185 Marencia turquoise

Customer Question

I have a Zuni Squash Blossom with 185 Marencia turquoise stones. a collector item. between 1920 and 1930. How do I find a knowledgeable appraiser and could you give me any idea with just this information
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Please Note: I do not do phone calls~ I will not request a phone call ! If you get that in an email do not click that, it is not from me! There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct honest appraisal. I will not ever request a phone call!
.
I can give you the current market value for this if you like? Can you send an image or describe in detail what it looks like?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a friend who can take a photo, that would probably give you the best description. We could email the picture as .jpg, or do you want pdf.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

A picture would be great. jpg would be better you have to send it just like this.

Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.x
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.x
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.x
.x
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.

Glenda