Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an adobe jasperware urn with adornment that my mother

Customer Question

I have an adobe jasperware urn with white adornment that my mother bought in the 1950s. How do I find out what it is worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Hello

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Your photo is very dark and the right color affects price. Please try one more in better light (with a window BEHIND you) and also give one picture of the marks on the bottom of the piece. There should be the words WEDGWOOD ENGLAND (or MADE in England) and a series of numbers/letters/symbols. These and their type style and placement are very important, so a photo gives all of the visual clues that I need. You can add pictures by using the Add Files feature on your screen.