Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique set of china by Chatham USA CTTP....It has

Customer Question

I have an antique set of china by Chatham USA CTTP....It has a scalloped edge, white background, mark on back, on front a small brown picket fence to the left with pink Morning Glories growing up it...cannot locate a pattern name? Says on back USA in a Star....CCTP around the star.....
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

You have a set from the Royal Chatham china made in USA.

Could you provide a picture of the front of the plate?

Thanks!