Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Japy Freres and cie medaille d'honneur clock with

Customer Question

I have a Japy Freres and cie medaille d'honneur clock with two matching vases. How do I date it and find a value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.

Sometimes my customers click the wrong button when they really do not want a "live conversation." Please be careful what choices you click on.

To date and value your grouping, I will need photos. I can only give you a date range, not an exact date.

If this condition meets your approval, let me know and send your photos of the fronts and backs.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Doris