Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Name: Leone
, Question: I am trying to sell my Gorham 4

Customer Question

Customer: Name: Leone
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Question: I am trying to sell my Gorham 4 piece Coffee/Tea Service. I would like to know its retail value. Its marked 1601, 1602, 1603, and 1604. Silver plate. I am assuming silver plate since the emblem on bottom of each piece is S P Condition is mint condition. Also, after I learn the retail value what should my asking price be. Also, is there a way to give me the retail price for each piece.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid 33 dollars to have my question answered. Its been 6 1/2 hours since JA said she would be right with me. I have not heard from anyone. Hope thus is not a scam running. Please let me know somwthing
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help.

I'd need to see an overall photo, and a clear close-up of any marks, stamps, or labels.

Photo upload instructions are here:

https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Sincerely,

Jennifer