Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a vase that a great uncle brought over from Germany

Customer Question

I have a vase that a great uncle brought over from Germany during World War One or two and want to find out if it is worth anything
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This ewer / vase was made in the Dresden area of Germany circa 1910 based on the graduated glazes and transfer courting scene on the front. This type of porcelain was made by many different factories in Germany and were considered of low quality because of the lack of hand painting. This vase/pitcher/ewer has a current value (chip considered) of $20 us dollars.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have read my answer. Did you have any other questions about your piece? If not, please do click the stars to rate me as a good rating is what signals the site to throw me a morsel for my knowledge. Best wishes and a Merry Christmas to you and yours.