Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

A neighbor just gave me two small metal replica buildings.

Customer Question

A neighbor just gave me two small metal replica buildings. The one I am most puzzeled by is copper plated with a darker color on the inside and looks to be a church, or at least a buiding with a rounded section towards the top. Height is about 4" and length about 3 inches. It is imprinted in German with Homberg on one side and Michaeligk(or r or h?)idu (last 2 letters are difficult to decipher). Any ideas of what it is a replica of, or whether it could of any value? Thank You!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of the buildings for my review. I would like to see the inside and outside overall and any markings on them. I have the measurements above this will all hep in my being able to give you information and accurate values. You can upload photos here or email them to***@******.*** and in the subject line please put for ladytanya65 they will then forward them to me. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Will do when I get home this evening.

Thank you look forward to viewing these and helping you

Hello, I just wanted to check in and see if you were able to post any photos of the buildings. Thank you i will check back again