Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** ***** and my Father left me with a

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and my Father left me with a different assortment of items that I can't find prices on.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have some cup and saucers from Little Works Elite L France,Limoges france (BH),IOGA WARWICK, FROM COACHING DAYS AND COACHING WAYS BY SPECIAL PERMISSION OR MACMILLAN (A Z WITH A SLASH THROUGH IT) CoL76 RIDGEWAY ENGLAND,A triangle shape with a coat of arms inside and a 1C BERM, another one starts with LOU and a sideways 9 533 I1,MONBIJOU BAVARIA CROWN WITH R/C LAUGHNA 1903, VICTORIA AUSTRIA WITH A CROWN THEN ACOMPLETE SET OF CHINA HE SENT HOME TO AMERICA OVER 65 YEARS AGO MADE IN USA WARRANTED 22K BIG S IN THE MIDDLE OF WHAT LOOKS LIKE A PAINTER'S PALETTE. I AM SORRY THIS IS SO LONG AND SUCH A MESS BUT THIS IS ALL THE INFO I HAVE.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for requesting me. My name is Diana.

It's okay that it's a bit jumbled up. So, how many different sets do you have? Do you have 3 cups and saucer sets by different companies and then a full set of china by Victoria?

.

.

Thanks,
Diana