Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have had this baby doll bed sense I was a very girl, I am

Customer Question

I have had this baby doll bed sense I was a very young girl, I am now 67. I was wondering if you could kind of tell if it worth something. It is made of medal and it has a head board and a foot board. The bed it self is make out of regular bed springs, It is the size of a regular size bed pillow. It holds up to the weight of about 200 pounds. If you can't help me maybe you can tell where I could take it to find out if it is worth anything. I live in Indiana.across the river from Louisville, Ky.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the experts here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Do you have a photo of the bed? Are there any markings or names on the bed? This will help in the evaluation. Yes, there is value to the bed. I just need to see the bad and know if it has any markings. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have pictures on my phone I just need to get downloaded so I can send them to you.I not looked for marking on the bed, but I will for them tomorrow and get back with you. How do I keep in touch with you after this?

Right here is fine our post is open until I have completed my answer for you and then I check I am ready to be rated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much more will this cost me on the internet session?

It will not cost anymore. It was all part of what you signed up for.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't want to switch , I can't afford to pay the 18.00 dollars more. I have already paid 25.00 dollars.I guess I will get the things that I need for and get back with you tomorrow.

That is fine you may post the photos here or email them to***@******.*** and place my name ladytanya65 in the subject line they will forward the photos on to me there is no extra charge for sending or posting photos.

Hello, I was checking to see if you were able t get photos of the bed for me to evaluate and give an accurate value for you. There is no rush was checking on this to help you. I have foudn many doll beds and just need to compare them now to date the bed and value it. Thank you