Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What can you tell me about the background of and value of

Customer Question

What can you tell me about the background of and value of the (apparently) English glass paintings that I recently acquired? I will attach photos of the 6 paintings, along with the explanation of the glass-painting process that appears on the reverse of
one painting.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to attach files:
#1 glass painting IMG-20151130-01347
#2 Glass painting IMG-20151130-01348
#3 glass painting IMG-20151130-01349
#4 glass painting - IMG-20151130-01350
#5 glass painting IMG-20151130-01351
#6 Glass painting IMG-20151130-01352
#6's reverse, glass painting of Cotherstone. IMG-20151130-01353
GLASS PAINTING label verbiage 4 Cotherstone painting 11-30-15.docx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To clarify: Each of the paintings has a descriptive label with artist's name on its reverse. I sent you (a copy of) only one of the labels--in order to illustrate that there are labels of that kind on the reverse(s).
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Please choose just one of these framed images and provide the size and close-ups of the small print and/or label on it.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here (attached) is a sketch of the front of the Cotherstone glass painting. I previously sent the verbiage on the back of the painting.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I will opt-out here and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer, they will send a response to you here. You do not need to re-post your question.

I hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is a jpeg copy of the sketch, in case it is easier to view.
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Good evening my name is***** of these look like equestrian prints rather than reverse painted. What are the Artists names that appear on the reverse?