Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Madame Lenci doll with a tag saying her name is

Customer Question

I have a Madame Lenci doll with a tag saying her name is ***** ***** peasant
T girl of Italy. What are you able to tell me about her? How much is she worth.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Elena Scavini (Madame Lenci) and her brother Bubine König first created a dimensional pressed felt face doll in 1919 in Turin, Italy. Early marked Lenci dolls have a tiny silver metal button attached to theLenci cloth doll ***** *****g tag Torino, Italy clothing. A little later the button was enlarged and has the name Lenci on it, over the years Lenci also used cardboard tags that can include a model name or number and/or cotton ribbons, always with the Lenci name on them and the bottom of the dolls foot is some times stamped in black or purple ink Lenci.

Could you provide a picture of the doll and also the size of the doll?

Thanks