How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a partial set of Noritake China set. The pieces have

Customer Question

I have a partial set of Noritake China set. The pieces have the M with wreath on the back. Noritake above and Japan below. How do I find the name of the pattern. It is gold trimmed. Will send picture if needed
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Patty

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Although many china companies didn't name or number their patterns, I'm happy to research this for you. Can you add a picture of the marks on the back of the plate, please?