Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am looking on two artist's work. Thos. Craig A.N.A. 1904

Customer Question

I am looking for information on two artist's work.
Thos B. Craig A.N.A. 1904 is the date on the picture I can not find a Name.
There is a copyright on it that says " Copyright 1904 the Ullman MFG CO New York".
The picture has 2 men on a bridge watching Sheep with a dog and a Waterwheel building.
The second is by ***** ***** Chicago named The Day is Done copyright 1906 and numbered 4207.
Both are in original frames, Any information you can give or advise on where to looks would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Tim Carr
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tim~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.

At your convenience, please choose one and send the size and photos

of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attached photos of the Thos B Craig picture dated 1904, there was some glare that I could not completely remove. All photos compressed so you will need to convert to originals. If the did not come though please advise a way to send them to you. The picture measures 23 x 19 with frame size being 23 5/8 x 19 5/8. If you need better photos I try to improve them tomorrow.
Let me know, Thank you,Tim
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tim,

The images did not attach here.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 emails sent with picture included, Tim
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Tim, I will certainly let you know when they arrive to me.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my main computer has a drive go out which I am hoping to have replaced by Wednesday. I will resend pictures then.
Thanks
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

ok, thank you