rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have oil Painting of Vincent Van Gogh, by Barcellini.

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Barcellini, born in Spain, has lived and worked in Italy for several years. He is an artist of ample possibility and of the most varied means. Extremely able in landscapes as well as figurative art, he knows how to use color with rare skill and always succeeds in obtaining excellent cromatic effects. His classical style can be traced to his long experience in various Italian and Spanish museums, where he studied at first hand the works of the Great Masters. His canvases of a sacred nature are found in churches. He is well know in Italy and abroad.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 500-750$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!