Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

11/17/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

This is batik textile art from the African nation of Kenya. Batik is a type of textile art crafted around the world by various cultures.

On today's market your large sized, framed batik textile art piece can sell for as high as $75.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Nora
Nora