Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have a 17th century bronze of one of the immortals, i

Customer Question

I have a 17th century bronze of one of the immortals, i believe it's chinese. How can I get an appraisal
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did attache photos to my question. He is 15 inches tall and 5 inches wide. I am adding another photo. 7
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the images.

On today's market, 17th century Chinese bronze deity figures sell for an average $2000 - $4000 at auction.

~Nora