Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I am in Australia and have a been given by my maternal great

Customer Question

I am in Australia and have a been given by my maternal great grandmother a small Belleek china vase around 5in tall with 6 flat sides 4 sides with lattice design and two with a beautiful large petal pink flower on two of the sides. its got a fluted top and a registered trade mark on the bottom that has has a dog a tower of some sort and what looks like a stringed instrument. can you tell me if this is an antique or not please and if it is where I can get it valued?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello Nora thanks for your reply I have attached the trademark for your perusal regards Carmel
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Your Belleek mark in black is referred to as the "Eighth Mark" which was first used in 1993.

Your fairly contemporary piece with pink lily decoration and country trellis design by the firm has a high sale value of $15 - $20 on today's market.

Here is a link for you to a match that sold for $14.99:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/belleek-co-fermanagh-ireland-country-1735377880

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora