Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is value of signed copy of "20 hrs 30 minutes" by

Customer Question
Emilia Earhart...
What is value of signed copy of "20 hrs 30 minutes" by Emilia Earhart
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/11/2015
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Do you mean 20 Hours, 40 Min: Our Flight in the Friendship by Amelia Earhart . Published G. P. Putnam's Sons, New York, 1928? If so the current asking price for a copy in good condition is: $1,500.00 to $2,000.00. If it has a dust jacket: $4,500.00.

This copy is one of the numbered & signed special editions with the small American flag inside the front cover that she took with her on the flight

Does it have the dust jacket?

That bumps it up to: $6,000.00 for a numbered edition to $7,000.00 for one of the 10 presentation copies . If is complete with the jacket. $7,000.00 to $9,000.00.

The presentation copies have a letter A, B, C etc

The limited edition is numbered 1 to 150.

Please Take a moment and rate this answer.

Did you receive my answer?