Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a painting that is approximately 5 feet wide and 4

Customer Question

I have a painting that is approximately 5 feet wide and 4 feet high that is signed by an artist Ferrante, not sure what I have here. is there a way that I can send an image to you?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is another photo
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Your work signed "Ferrante" was actually produced by a collective, or essentially a group of people in a studio 'mass producing' original works of art for decorator purposes in the 1970's. These were then sold through decorator and furniture shops and department stores. Because of the size, these can carry auction estimates as high as $400 - $800, however on today's market, they realistically sell for highs of $200 - $300.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora