Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 3 loretta lynn porcelain plates,,,they appear to be

Customer Question

Hi I have 3 loretta lynn porcelain plates,,,they appear to be signed,,,on the back it does not have a maker,,,it just says collectors series and they are numbered, ,Thanks for any help
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

These plates were made by The Danbury Mint in the 1990's. They are not widely collectible as one would think as is the standard with most of these type of plates that were sold in late night tv ads, on QVC and in magazines. They just do not hold or increase in value like the advertisements tried to make people think. These three plates have a value of less than $20 dollars each.

Please do click the stars to rate me as a good rating is how I am compensated by the site.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have read my answer.
If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.

Let's close this question by having you click the stars to rate.