Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers. Author of 3 books on collecting.
57035021

I have a Gerlinde Sondergeild doll named No 086/500 in

Customer Question

I have a Gerlinde Sondergeild doll named Laura No 086/500 in perfect conditionwith box and certificate
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

May I see pictures of your doll and the certificate, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unable to provide photos-not that savvy!doll is by Gerlinde Sondergeld named Laura No 086/500. I just want a ball park figure of possible value please Thank You Lesley

Hi again, Lesley,

If your Gerlinde Sondergeld artist doll, Laura, is in excellent complete condition with the original box and certificate also in excellent condition, her current retail (replacement or insurance) value is approximately $250. If you were to sell her, you could expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount, or $100, depending on location and actual condition.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Lesley.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning your answer, please reply to me before deciding to leave a negative rating, which does affect my job.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating!

You do that immediately following this answer by clicking one of the top two Smiles, or Stars depending which one you see on your answer.

Thank you so much!

Hi Lesley,

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about your item?

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com; experts are verified users. I need your positive rating!