Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Rabindra "red dot" original numbered (9/50) blue eyed cat

Customer Question
with another cat. Size approximately...
Rabindra "red dot" original numbered (9/50) blue eyed cat with another cat. Size approximately 7.5" x 7 3/4".
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
11/4/2015
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you. We are not at the Just Answer site, we are independent Appraisers who come to the site.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.
.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.x
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.x

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.x
Or you may use this method:
.x
Go to www.imgur.com
.x
click on Computer
.x
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.x
Hit open.
.x
Click on Start Upload
.x
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.x
.x
.x
.x
.x
This a completely free photo hosting site, it does not cost one thing to use it.
http://www.photobucket.com/ it is very easy to use, you log in, create an account , make a user name, do not use an email address as user name , then upload your pictures, making them public, then come give me your user name, I have an account and can log into them and see them...
.x
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.x
.x
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.x
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.x
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.x
.x
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
Glenda

Dear Glenda, Sorry for the delay. I just opened my mail file. I have no idea how to upload a picture. It sounds like more trouble than I want to do right now. I appreciate your procedure regarding artwork. Please let me know how to pay you for your time. In the meantime, I will return to the Just Ask site to see if there is still a pending page for me. Thanks for your time. I will make sure you are compensated. The site has my credit card number, and I have authorized the $38. fee, the first $5.00 was paid with the initial question

*****@******.***. Thanks for your trouble. I DO understand. Please have JUST ASK pay the balance due.

Glenda, Please refer to my previous reply. Please have Just Answer compensate you. I don't know how to upload pictures

and am quite busy and too lazy to learn right now. Enjoy the up coming holiday and thank you. If I have to do something else to get you paid, let me know. THAT, I know how to do.

eiggam

Hello

I think I can help you, this is Rabindra Danks print marked with red dot, of two cats, correct?

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur