LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I 'T KNOW IF RIGHT SITE, I HAVE A OLD BOOK FROM THE END OF

Customer Question

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SITE, I HAVE A OLD BOOK FROM THE END OF THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY, COVERING EVERY INDIAN TRIBE IN THE US....DEPT. OF INTERIOR CENSUS OFFICE REPORT........INDIANS TAXED AND INDIANS NOT TAXED, EXCEPT ALASKA. ELEVENTH CENSUS 1890........IT CONTAINS MAPS,PICTURES, AND WATERCOLORS OF IND***** *****FE..ARTIST NAME ON PRINTS.........THE OUTER COVER IS IN NEED OF REPAIR BUT HE INSIDE ALTHOUGH FRAGIL IS IN GOOD CONDITION......CO0ULD YOU POINT ME TO SOMEONE TO DETERMINE ITS VALUE...........AJ MCGLYNN, HOMOSASSA, FL.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer I would be happy to help you. http://nationalbookauctions.com/upcomingauctions.htm the prior link is to an auction house that handles rare and collectible books. this is a book that is not only history but a document containing tribes no longer existing. From what I have found this would be valued at 350.00 and up to the right person wishing to add it to their collections. Documentation was hard to ascertain especially in the late 1800s so this is something well worth historical evidence. Thank you and if I may be of further assistance please let me know.

If I may be of further service please let me know and when you have a chance please rate my answer so I may be paid for my answer. If you have additional questions or would like to have more options I am happy to help you always.