Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

102 pieces of red Copeland Spode Newburyport Pattern y3660.

Customer Question

102 pieces of red Copeland Spode Newburyport Pattern y3660. Copeland Spode England New Stone back mark. 12 each dinner, b&b, salad, soup plate, consume and saucer, tea cup saucer. 11 tea cups. 2 nut dishes. 1 each 16" round platter, 14" round platter, tea pot, lidded sugar bowl and creamer.
All in excellent condition with signs of having been used, but no cracks, chips or other marks.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I am familiar with what you have, but I would still like to see a photo of the pattern and the mark on the bottom of one piece for verification. You can put pictures into this chat area by using the ADD FILES button in the lower right of your screen.

You can also email to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line. This way takes a bit longer, so thanks in advance for your patience.