Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 antique porclain plaques. they have very

Customer Question

I have 2 antique porclain plaques . they have very complicated oval stamps. ive been yold that they r very special but no one can tell me anything about them. how can I find anything out about them
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your porcelain plaques.

Could you very kindly attach clear photos of them and of the oval stamps and I'll tell you all about them and give you a value.

Could you also attach a photo of the entire back of one of them as well.

Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me.

If you get stuck go here for help.

Many thanks and wait to hear.

Robert

Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Are you still there?