Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have a leather bound The Song of awatha Minnehaha Edition

Customer Question

Hi I have a leather bound The Song of Hiawatha Minnehaha Edition with Illustrations and the pages are uncut its in really good condition
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.

In order to ascertain the value, I will need to know the year printed and the publisher name inside this volume.

I look forward to reading back from you with the information.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora the book Hiawatha was printer in 1898 by S. C. Andrews HURST & COMPANY, PUBLISHERS NEW YORKif you need more info please let me know.Jane
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the additional information. On today's market your 1898 printing of The Song of Hiawatha, Minnehaha Edition, by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow that was published by Hurst & Company has a high retail value of $37 - $58 on today's market.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora