LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Today I have an autographed hand Christian book written in

Customer Question

Today I have an autographed hand Christ***** ***** book written in German given as a gift in 1857 title andersens gesammelte marched excellent collectors condition is this book valuable
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos for me please ... of the autograph, the cover to show condition, and the title/ publisher page. These will help me in giving you a value and where to direct you for selling if you so wish to sell. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Handersen's gersammelte marchen. Is the name on the spine.

Thank you for the photos and information. I will finish up this research this afternoon and post back here shortly. I lost power last night from a storm we are having. I am now back online thank you and I look forward to completing this.

Hi and thank you for allowing me to research this German edition. I have found the rare book auction http://nationalbookauctions.com/upcomingauctions.htm through looking up values I found this in excellent condition to be 150-200.00 autographed would add another 2-300.00 to the book. The autograph would need to be authenticated and so I would suggest contacting this auction house above and seeing how to continue on if you are looking to sell the book. As an auction the price could go higher as it is in excellent condition from what I have seen in the photographs and you state. The right person wanting the edition would bid until he won the auction. If I can help further please let me know.