Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have an English oak dining room suite that has been in the

Customer Question
Hi, I have an English...
Hi, I have an English oak dining room suite that has been in the family for over 100 years and is very original with lions head and ring handles, original keys. I could send photos if you wish and would like some idea of what it is worth.
Regards nev
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
10/26/2015
Antique Expert: Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,

My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.

Photps would be a big help in the evaluation process.

There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:

UPLOAD:

The link below will direct you through our upload process

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

EMAIL:

You can also email pictures to support@justanswer.com with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.

Thank you for your time,

Frank

Hey Nev,

Thanks for sending over those photos of the dining rooms set.

Your early 20th century English Oak dining room set was produced during a revival style of European furniture circa 1910's. The set itself was produced in the Jacobean style which dates back to the 17th century. The designs are characterized by the heavy legs, extensive carvings and sturdy overall appearance and feel.

In the current market your dining set complete with table, chairs, and sideboard would have a retail antique shop value of 2500-3200USD based on both the condition as well as the regional demand.

I hope this information was helpful to you today.

Best of luck with your dining set.

Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Frank

Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.

Good Afternoon,I wanted to follow up with you on your question. I hope the information I left for you was helpful in your research.If you can accept my answer and leave feedback for my service it would be very much appreciated, as this is how I am credited for my time with the company.If you have any future questions, I would be happy to help with any antiques or collectibles you may need information for. Thank you for your time,Frank
Frank
Frank