Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

French saxon china rose garden

Customer Question

French saxon china rose garden
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.

How many pieces (and what forms; plates cups, etc ) are in your set?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
10 sm plates 10 cake plates,10 sm bowls.9 plates 8 soup bowls veg dish w/cover, gravy boat, 2 platrs.11cups and sausers 1 coffee pot and cream and sugar
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.

Thank you.

French Saxon China of Sebring, Ohio made china from 1898 to 1958. The Rose Garden pattern was made beginning in 1957 and came in two variation, one with gold trim and roses and one without the gold trim and roses.

Your set of over 65 pieces including a tea set has a value of $300 to $400 us dollars retail value and a $900 replacement or insurance value.

Please do ckick the stars to rate me and to close this question.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have read my answer, I do hope my answer helped you. Please click the stars to close this question.