Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Trying to find value of porcelain china set which was given

Customer Question

trying to find value of porcelain china set which was given to my grandmother in 1902 by her mother, then given to my mother in 1965, she noted in a letter to whittaker and company in 1956 that the patent office in london that the registration number was 53735, which is on bottom of each piece. refers to a design registered august 9th 1886 innthe name of either whittaker and company or hallzield or hallfield pottery?
i am trying to obtain a value if possible. It is a 49 piece set, or at lest 49 pieces are left
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please add a photo of the pattern and of any marks on the bottom. You can do this by using the ADD FILES button in the lower right of your screen.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will have to get that from my sister, she is in NY I am in GA
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Sure, this question can stay open until you are ready. You can also have her email them to the site at***@******.***. Just be sure to put FOR RAREWARES IN ANTIQUES in the subject line that they will forward them to me. I work FOR the site but not AT the site, so this will take a bit longer than if you were to add photos here in this text box today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, will obtain as soon as i can
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

thank you!