Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Poole sterling silver tray (28 inches), coffee, tea, sugar,

Customer Question

Poole sterling silver tray (28 inches), coffee, tea, sugar, cream. Poole 980 hand chased Crest of Windsor
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.

Poole Silver Company of Taunton, Massachusetts (1895-1970) began producing sterling items in 1946 and was acquired by Towle in 1970. The Crest of Windsor pattern was created in the 1950's as an English reproduction design. Your 5-piece tea and coffee service in pattern #980 (Crest of Windsor) has a value of $2500.00 to $3250.00.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.

I see that you have read my answer.

Let's close this question by having you click the stars to rate.