Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique teachers desk, large, oak, top, 3 drawers

Customer Question

I have an antique teachers desk, large, oak, green top, 3 drawers on left, one reg. Drawer and one large drawer on right and a middle drawer in the center.
I bought it from a teacher appr. 30 yrs. ago and don't remember how old she said it was at that time.
Bev.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Can you please post a few photos of the desk for my evaluation please? this will show me condition and age and be able to give you a firm value. I look forward to helping you with this.