LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a antique beer sign. It is Fosters.. It has a

Customer Question

I have a antique beer sign. It is Fosters.. It has a crocodile on it.. And it says.. No swimming.. Australian for beer.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here. I would be happy to help you. These are rare to find. The yellow sign with Fosters beer beneath is hard to find. Do you have a photo of the sign you could post here so I may see the condition and shape? That would help me in my evaluation. If it is a rough good shape the value would be 75.00 and if in Good to excellent condition they hold a value of 125.00 So really condition is a big part of the value on these signs. I look forward to helping you. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent a picture I feel the condition is very good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tanya if I want to sell.. What are my options to do so..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What would be my best way to do ao

Hi, The photo is great thank you. This is good condition with the rust on it that takes it to good. Very good with have less rust. There are a few ways to sell this. Auctions would be ebay, etsy.com ads on craigslist. You also could try contacting

Foster beer to see if they would be interested in buying it back

*****br />Southbank
Victoria 3006
Australia

You can also try bars or beer collector associations by searching google. It will be a collector that wants this sign.

The sign itself is worth 95.00-100.00 as is. Thank you for coming to justanswer and if I may be of further help please dont hesitate to ask.