LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a singer 15-91 sewing machine that is in its cabnet,

Customer Question

I have a singer 15-91 sewing machine that is in its cabnet, both machine and cabnet is in great shape. appraiser please
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy ot help you. The singer 15-91 sewing machine American Made was produced in 1948 and even today is a top machine to use. They say it is better to buy these, fix them and use them. If the machine is in great working order and the cabinet is also in great condition the value is $350.00. The hard part is finding the buyer that would pay top dollar for the machine. Realistically these machines are selling for 175-200 on the secondary market. If I may be of further service please let me know.

Please rate my answer when you have a chance as this is how I am paid on the site. Thank you again for sharing your machine .