Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have 4 disney lithographs from the 1930's given to me

Customer Question

i have 4 disney lithographs from the 1930's given to me by a family friend. they were given originally as an employee perk I was told.1. snow white is dated 2 years before the release of the movie she is in the forest with animals around her..2. mickey
mouse and pluto on a camping trip. 3. donald duck by a schoolhouse. 4 four bunnies in a large poster bed. they are all marked walt disney productions and the years are all from early 1930's. i am looking for their approx. value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will have to take photos of the copyright and will send in a little while, thanks
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the images. Please send the additional photos at your convenience, as well as clear, in-focus, close-ups of the surface of the lithos.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you