Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have been searching online to find out what this is: so to

Customer Question

I have been searching online to find out what this is: so to describe it for you I would say it is about 9" tall & 6" wide, it is a round vessel with double spouts facing opposite, a strap handle on top in center, the color is two-tone brown & greyish with some kind of floral motif around the belly and it is glazed. The only marking I can find is a small S inside of a circle above the base
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.

This is a vintage, mid-20th century double spouted folk art pottery vessel with hand painting from Tonala, Mexico. On today's market, this can sell for a high average of $35 - $60 at auction.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora