Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.
48688175

I have a coffee pot 4 inches tall and about 4 and half from

Customer Question

Hi i have a coffee pot 4 inches tall and about 4 and half from handle to spout. Its stamped richfield plate co with a clover also stamped quadruple and made in u.s.a as well.it has simple floral designs on the snub nose spout and the handle. Can u possibly tell me about when it was made as well as possible value? Thanks
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One other thing stamped on the bottom under made in u.s.a is the number 6.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Diana F. replied 2 years ago.

Hi. My name is Diana.

.

Please keep in mind that even though a rating box may pop up, I would appreciate you not rating me until I give you an answer.

.

I do have a few questions before I can give you an answer if you don't mind. I don't take phone call requests, but I will still be glad to help.

.

Do you have any pictures that you can send? I'll be happy to take a look.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana