Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a framed L.Jambor painting of two girls under an

Customer Question

I have a framed L.Jambor painting of two girls under an apple tree. One sitting the other standing. What can you tell me. The girl sitting has a open book in her hand reading. Her dress is pink. There is a parasol,basket of apples and her hat with pink ribbons on the ground next to her. The girl standing has her hat on and is reaching up into the apple tree toward an apple. Her dress is white the hat has a blue ribbon. It is under glass framed in gold. I know it is at least seventy years old.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

PLEASE DO NOT RATE THIS UNTIL AN ANSWER HAS BEEN GIVEN. EVEN IF YOU GET EMAILS PROMPTING A RATING. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer. Ignore them. They are automatically generated by the system (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back-and-forth and information gathering) and don't come from me.
.

Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers, do not work for the just answer site, we come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

What is it you are wanting to know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know what it is worth today.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

What size is this, and is it oil on canvas?