Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a Mappin and Webb silver plate...princes plate from

Customer Question

I have a Mappin and Webb silver plate...princes plate from the Hotel Darling in London piece. It has a shallow fluted bowl on 4 rounded feet. It has a grape vintage vine that is attached to the bowl with 2 extended vines. It rises up off the small bowl about 6 inches with a vine that has 2 forks. It looks like some kind of serving piece or something to do with wine.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the piece and the Mappin and Webb mark.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I send a picture?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

or

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the images. I will look into this for you and in the meantime I will also open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great thank you
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Certainly