Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Can we send a photo

Customer Question

can we send a photo
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

There is one photo attached here now of what appears to be the signature, however the photo is only opening to a 2x2cm size and will not enlarge. At your convenience, please send larger photos of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and signature.

There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I received the additional images on another question thread, that was closed as it is considered a duplicate question.

I can tell you that this is an early 20th century hand signed color lithograph print that was done in multiples and not an original watercolor or pastel. These were popularly sold through furniture and department stores as decorative wall art. Most of the artist signatures on this type of art are ilegible and/or unidentifiable. Depending on size, these sell for $30 - $200 on average at auction. They are collectible though not considered fine art for investment purposes.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora