Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I am not interested in selling or even knowing the value of

Customer Question

I am not interested in selling or even knowing the value of the furniture which I have received from my great-uncle. It is a 3-piece set made by KROEHLER, wooden framed with caning on the backs, and padded seats and cushions (sofa, rocker, and chair). I am interested in knowing the approximate age of the furniture. Under the metal "tag" on each piece, besides saying KROEHLER, it lists NEW YORK CHICAGO STRATFORD, CAN.
I have taken pictures of the pieces and would be happy to send them somewhere to you if there is any chance you can help with the approximate age.
Thank you. ***** ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Joyce,

I will be happy to confirm the date of manufacture of your Kroehler furniture set. In order to do so properly, I will need to see the photos you have of the pieces.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

I look forward to seeing the images. It does not cost extra to share pictures here. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Sincerely,

Nora