Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Any ideas on the era of this dresser? I also have the bed

Customer Question

Any ideas on the era of this dresser? I also have the bed frame (headboard, footboard) and the mirror for the dresser. I was born in 1964. My mother believes it was at least my third great-grandparents. Any other information on it? I really appreciate any information!
Well, I was going to attach a couple photos but don't see any option. Any way to do that?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.

Based on the drawer pull in the one photo attached, this is a mid 19th century, circa 1850 - 1860, Victorian era dresser. The value of the matching set together of bed, dresser and mirror is $1500 - $2000 on today's market. You are welcome to send more images if you like. There is not an extra charge for adding more pictures.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora