Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

It' chantal (newcastle ) i have acquired a couple of

Customer Question

Hi it' chantal (newcastle ) i have acquired a couple of tapestries one of which I will have on Tuesday coming. The other I can forward a photo for you to view at your perusal .any information would be much appreciated. Kind regards. Chantal Bryant
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My apologies it takes me a while longer than the normal to get around keyboard but I didn't have time to forward the other photo .is ita one charge for one item ? Thank you
Kind regards chantal
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Chantal,

The expert you requested is no longer a verified user here. If you would like to continue, I would be happy to assist. I handle one item per question thread here and for each item you can send as many images as you have at no additional charge. I see one image of a detail from one of your tapestries and it depicts a peacock. What is the size of the tapestry with peacock and do you have a full size photo. No rush, send any info at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora