ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have an urgos mantle clock with the numbers 102877 etched

Customer Question

hi, i have an urgos mantle clock with the numbers 102877 etched on the movement in the back of it, how can i tell how old it may be? thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Urgos is the maker of the movement plus Urgos doesn't have a way to look up there movements to date them. If you could post a picture of the dial face of the clock and one of the movement I can give you a style and age of your clock. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.