Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

We have donated a relatively large 1927 religious painting

Customer Question

We have donated a relatively large 1927 religious painting (at least 3'X4') by a Spanish artist to a Catholic Church. Would you be able to appraise it within the next 2 weeks or so?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research data to give the most accurate answer.

Besides there are extra system charges to you for live conversations.

Please send at least one photo of the painting.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Do you know the artist's name?

Is it an oil painting?

It should only take a matter of hours to assess your painting.

Kind regards,

Doris

PS: Meanwhile, please don't rate me until you get a full appraisal and a value from me. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer. Ignore them. They are automatically generated by the system (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back-and-forth and information gathering) and don't come from me.

Thanks, Doris