AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have a print I purchased from a thrift store and was

Customer Question

I have a print I purchased from a thrift store and was wondering how to tell its worth? I looked up the author and the name of the print. It is matted and frames beautifully and labeled on the back of the picture frame.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

This is a 20th century mass-produced reproduction of a Degas painting. It only has decorative value, perhaps $30-$40 framed.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Good morning,

I see you have not yet accepted my reply.

How can I help you further?

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Good morning,

I would appreciate if you could accept/rate my assistance. If I do not get credit for my work, I cannot continue to help customers such as yourself.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I am showing that you have not accepted my answer.

Keep in mind, I can only give you truthful information as simply telling you only what you wish to hear but what may not necessarily be true would only hurt you. If you are upset at your situation but not by the quality of my answer, please consider rating positively as I am only a messenger.

If you simply want more information, feel free to reply and let me know - I am here to help you to your satisfaction. If you have other concerns, reply and let me know. I am here to make sure you are satisfied.