Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

What is worth of Linder painting of poppy field.

Customer Question

what is worth of ***** *****nder painting of poppy field.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,

My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.

Can you give a rough estimate of the dimensions of the painting?

Thanks,

Frank

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
About 19" x 13". It looks like a water color. I bought it beautifully framed. It is signed H. Linder. It is poppy fields and water. Looks like it is Monterey area.
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.

Excellent, thank you for getting back to me with that information.

Based on up to date market values, your ***** *****nder painting of poppy fields measuring 19" x 13" would have a conservative auction estimate of 300-450USD.

If you were to attempt to resell the piece in a retail gallery setting you could expect between 40-60% of an increase on top of the auction estimate presented.

I hope this information was helpful to you today.

Best of luck with your vintage ***** *****nder painting.

Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Frank

Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.

Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon,I wanted to follow up with you on your question. I hope the information I left for you was helpful in your research.If you can accept my answer and leave feedback for my service it would be very much appreciated, as this is how I am credited for my time with the company.If you have any future questions, I would be happy to help with any antiques or collectibles you may need information for. Thank you for your time,Frank