Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Fine Art Appraiser, MA, President of ANA, CFAA
54025905

I recently purchased a Zsolnay "Duck Basket". It has the 5

Customer Question

I recently purchased a Zsolnay "Duck Basket". It has the 5 steeples and siblings mark on the bottom and the number 1517. It is very unique looking and stands approximately 9" tall. I can load pictures if you tell me how.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Tim.

I am sure you are familiar with Zsolnay, or formally Zsolnay Porcelánmanufaktúra Zrt (Zsolnay Porcelain Manufacture) is a Hungarian manufacturer of porcelain, tiles and stoneware.

I was not able to find the exact one you have, so I will give you a value range based on what similar Zsolnay figura baskets have sold for: $150.00 to $400.00. If it artist signed possibly more.