Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.
48688175

I have 2 Remington rand kardex 22 drawer filing cabinets

Customer Question

I have 2 Remington rand kardex 22 drawer filing cabinets from 1930 in great condition all drawers slide with ease. No dents or pitting anywhere. I am trying to find a value. Can you help?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 2 years ago.

Hi. My name is Diana. I would be glad to try and help.

.

Please keep in mind that even though a rating box may pop up, I would appreciate you not rating me until I give you an answer. The ratings are for me personally, not the site.

.

Do you have any pictures you can send?

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hope these are good enough
Expert:  Diana F. replied 2 years ago.

Those are great. thanks!

I used to have a similar cabinet I used to use to store old photos and film negatives. They work great in photo and art studios. I actually still have one of their card catalogs from a library too.

..

If you don't mind, what are the dimensions? It doesn't look as wide as most of their flat files and it looks very tall in the pictures.

.

~Diana